Tuesday, March 17, 2009

They do hear me.


Cassidy came bouncing off the bus one afternoon. She had something in her backpack I had to see...immediately. First, close your eyes, and no peeking. Since Valentines Day was soon, I figured she had made me a beautiful art piece that would soon decorate my fridge or table. However, she pulled out her award instead. I would take this over art any day. I was so proud of her. Her award still hangs on the bulletin board for all to see & as a reminder of her good deed.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Good Job Cassidy and great job Deb for updating the blog. I love to see updates. Hope you guys are doing good. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

What was the award for? Way to go Cassidy!

Smith Inc. said...

Cassidy's award was for "Being Trustworthy and turning in lost money". She found money in the girl's bathroom and turned it into her teacher. That's what makes me so proud. Many kids would have put it in their pocket and called it their lucky day.