Sunday, May 18, 2008

Welcome to....the crazy zone

As you can see...Cassie is NOT green.....hmmm....
This stuff was oily & not easy to wipe off...poor kid.
The instructions are to drop a few into the water, not
the entire container. OOPS!


Our latest toy. Pray for HOT temps. soon!

Trevor loves his brother's big bed.
Hopefully, he's learning great reading skills.

I've often looked at other families and thought to myself...such a peaceful home. The children seem to be low-key and well behaved. Which brings me to my house. Loud and crazy. So, I have to wonder...are these other families really that peaceful or is their home the same loud, crazy, chaotic circus that goes on in my own? Did we happen to just 'catch' them at a peaceful moment. Because, YES, our house does have peaceful moments too. It's when everyone is sleeping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those other people lie. Or use sedatives.

The Beckering clan said...

Yeah--fun to see new pictures! Can we come over and play with your new toy?:)

MAV06 said...

Thanks for the great pics! All families have craziness. Each approaches it in a different way. The kids look great! I cannot wait to see all of you in June!
Vicki