Saturday, February 9, 2008

Me time.





Warm temps, tons of family, continuous laughing, little sleep and loads of food. Who wouldn't have fun? That was my whirlwind weekend in Texas. All my brothers and sisters were able to attend my nephews wedding. You can about imagine the noise. We are not the quietest, but we all get along so well, that the laughter never stops. It was great to spend time with Mom and Dad again. My nephew had a beautiful outdoor wedding. It was well worth the trip, and the hugs you get when you get home make it worth even more.

2 comments:

MAV06 said...

Deb-
Thanks for putting the pictures on from your trip to Texas. It was great to see them.
Miss you,
Vici

Anonymous said...

Deb,
We so enjoyed seeing those pics. of your family! When you talk about your family we now have a mental picture of who they are. I'm so glad you were able to all be there together! Special time for your parents too!
Linda B.