Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's this one!




So the dreaded phone call came this past Tuesday....."Mrs. Smith, it's nothing serious, BUT, Cassidy collided with another child in phy-ed class and chipped her front tooth." Ok, it's nothing serious, it's not as bad as they first thought...I said to myself. I don't need to do 90mph to get to her. She was doing ok. A little shaken up, but ok. Well, upon my arrival, Cassidy had a meltdown...to be expected. When I finally had a good look, I realize she's missing almost half of her tooth. The good news is the nerves were not exposed and we hope to keep the rest of that tooth. The bad news...we're off to the dentist to see what can be done. After X-rays we are informed the other front tooth has a crack as well. Bummer! However, it did not go completely through the tooth so we are praying it stays in tack for the rest of her life OR until she has her own dental insurance! She now walks around, so proud of her "fake" tooth. Like it was an accomplishment or something!!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Hi Debbie,
I am so glad you became a blogger too. It is a great way to keep up with family. I have to admit I am addicted. Glad to see the family is doing well .We wish we could get out before the twins were born, but we'll make a trip to Minnesota in early spring. Here is my blog account: tstuive@blogspot.com.
Take care...Alissa Stuive